|HD Brow Treatment - 30mins|
Thanks to a unique seven-step brow-shaping treatment, you can have the ultimate in well-groomed, high definition eyebrows.
From Hollyoaks to Hollywood, celebrities understand how important your brow shape is to your face and that's why they're turning to the HD Brows treatment. The HD BROW treatment not only puts celebrity beauty in your hands but it's also affordable. But be warned - once you've tried this celebrity brow treatment, you'll love your new brows so much there'll be no turning back!
Whether yours are overgrown or over plucked, HD BROWS can sculpt your brows into the perfect shape for your face and transform the way you look and feel about yourself.
Our eyebrows are a vital part of our personalities. Not only do they frame your face, but over 70% of your facial expressions depend on them! That's why the right brows shape and colour can take years off you.
Each luxury HD Brow treatment focuses on a design bespoke for YOU. Your treatment will include an in depth consultation, brow design, tinting, waxing above and below the brow, threading, tweezing and trimming.
Please note a patch is required no later than 48 hours prior to your first HD Brows treatment with me. The patch test will cover you for 6 months unless your medication, allergies and sensitivities change or if you have a ^ month break between HD Brow treatments. appointment.
Patch Tests can be booked online, the same as the treatment itself for your convenience.
To ensure your perfect HD Brows are long lasting they demand perfect care and maintenance:
- Follow your HD Brow Stylist recommendations- we know what we’re doing!
- Avoid sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms, swimming pools, direct sunlight and perfumed products 24 hours after your treatment.
- Do not apply self-tanning products directly to the brow area. This may change the tint colour.
- Unless you use mineral makeup avoid makeup directly after the treatment.
- Do not use harsh exfoliating and skin thinning products for 72 hours.
- Do not use harsh makeup cleansers on your HD Brows as these may strip their perfect colour.
Please remember that your HD Brow result will be darker and more defined for the first 24 hours following the treatment and please avoid tweezing in between appointments, especially if your HD Brow Stylist has advised area’s that need to grow.