Tinting is used to make your brows and lashes not only darker but more defined. The perfect treatment if you’re a regular swimmer, can’t wear mascara and if Lash Extensions aren't for you.
Please be aware that a 48 hour patch test is required prior to tinting treatments.
|Lash Tint - 30mins||£15.00|
|Brow Tint - 15mins||£10.00|
Please be aware a 48 hour patch test is required prior to a Lash Lifting Treatment.
|Lash Lifting - 1 hour||£38|
Prior to your Eyelash treatment:
- Book your patch test for no later than 48 hours prior to your treatment.
- Please arrive at your appointment with no eye make-up
- If you are a contact lens wearer please bring your glasses and a lenses pot with solution
- Ensure your eye and eye area is free of any infection and you've not had any recent facial procedures/surgery (including semi permanent makeup and botox/fillers)
After Your Eyelash Treatment:
- Avoid exposing lashes to water, heat or steam for the first 48 hours
- Avoid eye makeup for the next 24 hours
- Do not pull at your lashes or rub your eyes
- Book your next Lash Lift appointment for a minimum of 8 weeks time or your Lash Tint appointment for 4-6 weeks time