Tinting is used to make your brows and lashes not only darker but more defined. The perfect treatment if you’re a regular swimmer, can’t wear mascara and if Lash Extensions aren't for you.
Please be aware that a 48 hour patch test is required prior to tinting treatments.
|Lash Tint - 30mins||£15.00|
|Brow Tint - 15mins||£10.00|
Please be aware a 48 hour patch test is required prior to a Lash Lifting Treatment.
|Lash Lifting - 1 hour||£35|
Semi Permanent Lash Extensions
Individual/ Classic/ 1-1 Lash extensions are applied to you own natural eyelash in your desired length and thickness. Correctly and easily maintained your lash extensions can last the lifetime of your natural eyelashes with an infill appointment every 2-3 weeks. Perfect for holidays, parties and everyday wear.
Please be aware a 48 hour patch test is required prior to Lash Extensions.
|Full Set - 2hrs||£65.00|
|Half Set / Corner Flicks - 1hr||£38.00|
|Infill Maintenance - 45mins||£25.00|
|Removal - 30mins||£20.00|
Prior to your Eyelash treatment:
- Please arrive at your appointment with no eye make-up
- If you are a contact lens wearer please bring your glasses and a lenses pot with solution
- Ensure your eye and eye area is free of any infection and you've not had any recent facial procedures/surgery
- Make sure you have had a patch test at least 48 hours prior to the treatment and there has been no reaction.
After Your Eyelash Treatment (Lash Extensions only):
- Avoid exposing lashes to water, heat or steam for the first 48 hours
- Do not pull or rub the extensions or your eyes
- Do not use eyelash curlers
- Do not use oil based eye cleansers
- Be careful when using eye creams
- Comb through your lashes and gently wash them daily
- Book your infill/maintenance appointment for 2-3 weeks. (An infill appointment after 3 weeks or less than 3/4 of a set left will be charged as a full set)
Please note I will not remove or infill another Lash Tech's work.